Over the past few decades, India has received recognition as one of the leading milk producing countries in the world. According to studies, the country’s production level had surpassed 100 million tonnes in the year 2006. Numerous welfare initiatives such as Artificial Insemination, improved feed and offering the required education to farmers resulted in a rapid enhancement of production as well as productivity.
However there are some challenges faced by the dairy industry. Some if the existing obstacles pertaining in the recent dairy industry revolve around:
1. Quality of milk may not justify the expected quality standards resulting in processing costs as well as transportation.
2. Unhygienic conditions for the milk testing machines , resulting in maintenance costs and deteriorated the quality of milk.
3. Non cleaning of milk testing machines opens the possibility for an erratic reading of FAT and SNF, leading to the dysfunctioning of the machine after a few days.
4. Since the calibration is done manually, the farmers lack of assurance arises regarding the accurate milk parameters from the milk testing machines.
However, to overcome these issues relevant and prompt milk analyzer machines and equipment have been developed and designed with smart and advanced technological features displaying precise milk parameters and free from any adjustments. Some of the key features of Smart Milk Analyzer include:
1. Accurate Results:
The correct percentage of FAT, SNF along with accurate water proportion.
2. User friendly:
The Smart Milk Analyzer is a useful dairy equipment which doesn’t require a lot of effort with its operations, cleaning and calibration.
The milk analyzer are easily adaptable to the weather conditions and are extremely resilient.
4. Cost effectiveness:
Because of the milk analyzer less power consumption benefit, there is a higher chance for productivity and efficiency with the results.
5. Check up:
The smart milk analyser with the recent technology and features do not operate until they are fully self checked in critical circumstances. This leads to regular cleaning of machines which maintains hygiene.
Benefits of Milk Analyser to the Dairy Milk Industries:
1. Improved Milk quality with the Best Milk Analyser machines can result in a quality of value added dairy products.
2. Accurate record of data helps in the generation of analytical reports and offers a clear insight
3. SNF variability is easily controlled
4. Reduction in downtime and maintenance costs
5. Eliminating any scope of malpractices with the imitation of Manila calibration results in FAT/SNG reading
Furthermore, the newly advanced Milk analyser for dairy industries is a prompt dairy equipment to overcome the existing challenges in the dairy industry. The technology for milk analyser is secure and revolutionary which benefits the dairy industry with a better output.
The Ultrasonic Milk Analyzer functions on the principle of Ultrasonics. This Dairy Equipment is eligible to be connected with an Automatic Milk Collection Unit indulging in a rapid measurement of milk parameters, processing and storing of the records. The Milk Analyzer is used to analyse and examine the content of SNF, milk density in the testing milk sample along with the water proportion. This milk testing machine is extremely effective and efficient while maintaining the accuracy of the ongoing workflow.